The FNHW is an acronym for the Fidelity National Home Warranty which is a company that offers warrant contracts for homes. They basically cover wear and tear as a result of continued use of appliances and systems in the homes. To support you in this, the fidelity national home warranty has three plans: the standard plan, the comprehensive plan, and the new construction plans. Their products directly target the homeowners, the home buyers, the sellers and the professional real estate agents. In all the three packagessingle family, townhouse/ condominium, mobile home, duplex, triplex, fourplex, guest house under 750 square feet, and guest house over 750 square feet are acceptable.
The FNHW have very flexible plans that range from USD350 to USD445. They also have a small deductible fee of USD65 for every initiated service call. The company provides its services to selected states but will expand to others with time. Currently, it has its services in California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Colorado, Washington, and Oregon. The company has its headquarters in Concord, California.
Having been incorporated in 1995, this home warranty provider has now been around for 23 years. It has been rated as one of the top service providers in the industry with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) giving them a rating of A+. The company has since grown and now has around 300 employees. It is a member of the National Homes Service Contract Association (NHSCA), which is a trade association for all the service providers in the United States.
Initially, when the company began, it was known as Alliance Home Warranty but. It was later bought by the Fidelity National Financial, Inc. on the 4th of August in 1998. Two years later, the Fidelity National Financial got a Chicago title in which the Chicago Home Warranty was inclusive. As a result, Fidelity National Financial decided to merge the Alliance Home Warranty with the Chicago Home Warranty in 2001 and registered them under the license of Fidelity National Home Warranty.
Review of Fidelity Home Warranty Financial Stability
Fidelity Home Warranty is doing pretty well financially bearing in mind by a financial company that is doing quite well. The inclusion of Fidelity National Financial on the Fortune Magazine’s Fortune 500 List came as such an honor to the Fidelity Home Warranty parent. This was the first time for the FNF to appear on that list. For the second year in a row, the FNF was also featured by Forbes magazine on their Platinum 400 list as one of the big and best 400 companies in America.
Fidelity National Financial was graduated from the S&P small cap 600 to the S&P MidCap 400 index.
Why choose Fidelity National Home Warranty?
- Having been in the industry for more than 20 years, they have the good experience and will be best suited to handle your home warranty.
- They have the team of over 300 dedicated staff. Their service providers also work hard to ensure that they support you best. They also have a strong management team with more than 100 years of experience in home warranty to offer.
- With a strong financial back up from their mother company, the Fidelity National Financial, Inc. you can be sure that the home warranty company will be in a good position to sort you out.
- Fidelity Home Warranty has ensured that their service representatives are very well trained and that they can help to solve your problem over the phone if practically possible.
- You can be at peace knowing that in case of any arising problem with your appliances or systems, Fidelity Home Warranty will come to your rescue without any extra service fee.
- In order to ensure that you get the best customer service, the fidelity home warranty team has ensured that their customer service representatives are frequently trained.
- Fidelity Home Warranty wants to make sure that in case of any service call, you are sorted out fast enough. In so doing, they have a very proactive method of monitoring your appointments and ensuring that you get your repairs done. This is mainly through an automated tracking system which in itself is an innovation in the home warranty industry.
- Over the 23 years that Fidelity Home Warranty has been in service, they have created a track record of excellent services.
What doe Fidelity National Home Warranty Cover?
The Fidelity Home Warranty covers a very wide range of appliances and systems in your home, depending on the specific package that you signed up for. It is strongly advised that you go through your contact keenly to see what exactly is involved and their respective limit. If you do not have the cover already, you are advised to apply online at the home warranty page so that you can get more information on what a specific plan covers.
However, we will list, in a nutshell, some of the items that are covered by the standard service home warranty plan.
- Plumbing systems and stoppages
- Water Heater
- Heating systems
- Electrical systems
- Telephone wiring
- Range, oven, and cookers
- Garbage disposal
- Central vacuum system
- Garage door opener
- Ceilings, attic fans, and exhaust
- Doorbell and smoke detectors
- Microwave oven
- Trash compactors
For more information on the limit of the above-listed systems and appliances, always countercheck from your contract to be clear so that you do not exceed the limit and expect to be covered. Or so you do not find yourself in a position where you expect compensation, yet your problem is not covered.
All said and done, Read Fidelity Home Warranty reviews which has some of the best reviews from clients who have tried and tested it. You should feel free to try them as you home warrant of choice and do not forget to come back and give them a great rating from the services they will have offered you.
In case of any query always contact them on their toll-free contact 1‐800‐TO-COVER (1‐800‐862‐6837) or write to them at 1850 Gateway BLVD STE 400 Concord, CA 94520-8446.