VR games refer to the games, which are the new generation of games. These are computer games that play the game entirely in the game as if the player is not playing the game from outside but inside the game. Many games provide an amazing virtual reality experience that can’t be experienced with any other gaming mode.
All you need are some VR headsets, goggles, game controllers, and gaming gloves to ace your VR games. And since these games are in fashion nowadays and loved by adults and teens likewise, we have decided to list some of the best VR games of this decade.
- Pistol Whip: This game is a combo of rhythm and FPS game and will take you to a world full of appealing art and shapes in striking colors. You can select which level you want to play and then follow the easy steps towards playing the game. You just have to shoot the enemies and save yourself from the bullets.
- Extreme Escape: Now, this game is something to blow your mind away. Sure, fox breakout rooms are epic, but you need to play this game in this virtual escape room. You don’t have any time limit, and you have to find your way out of a scary and haunted room/house. You will have the best life-like experience in this game.
- Iron Man VR: You can’t really fly in Tony Stark’s armor, so you need to play this game. Because the virtual experience provides a thrilling and real experience of flying in everyone’s favorite iron man, you can fly around, navigate, fight and do everything that tony stark used to do in his armor.
- Half-life; Alyx: This game has a deep-rooted history with the gamers because this version of ‘half-life’ is set after 13 years of silence. In this game, you will be playing as Alyx Vance instead of Gordon Freeman, and you will fight through city#17 just before the physicist arrive. Once you start playing, you won’t be able to stop!
- Minecraft: Almost everyone is familiar with Minecraft. This game has almost all fandoms and locations made into the game, which makes this game super exciting. The game is available for many gadgets, but the VR one is undoubtfully the best. You can create and explore different worlds in Minecraft.
Before you buy any VR game, always check its compatibility and make sure you buy the game which interests you. You can also read reviews and information about the game on the internet to make the whole experience more exciting.