The COVID-19 pandemic means that many of us are staying at home and sitting down more than we usually do. It is hard for a lot of us to do the sort of exercise we normally do. At a time like this, it is very important for people of all ages to be as active as possible. Regular physical activity benefits both the body and mind. It can reduce high blood pressure, help to manage our weight and reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, and various cancer. Regular physical activity is also good for our mental health such as reducing the risk of depression, cognitive decline and delay the onset of dementia and improve overall feelings.
If you want to start improving your health, fitness, and well-being, why not build your own gym at home so that you can exercise whenever you want from the comfort of your living space? You can get a great workout whatever your budget is and you do not need a ton of space to do it. Read on to find the best home gym equipment for cardio, strength training, and flexibility.
- A treadmill is a versatile at-home option that is great for casual runners and anyone looking to keep up with steady cardio exercise. You can walk, jog, or run all at your own speed and preference no matter your fitness level or skill.
- An all-in-one workout machine that offers enough variation to work your arms, legs, chest, back and abs.
- A pull-up bar is great to maintain and gain upper body strength.
- Jumping on the trampoline is good to challenge your core and other muscles in your body. Try getting a fitness rebounder which is an adult version of a trampoline.
- An indoor cycling bike can help build strength in your legs and lower body, especially if you use a higher resistance.
Now that you have an idea on how to set up your own home gym, do not let the high shipping cost for the exercise equipment put you off. If the equipment that you want to buy is too large to send through parcel shipping services but are too small to fill an entire truck, Shiply can help. At this online shipment marketplace, you can receive quotes from its list of shipping companies and make comparison on the prices.
All that is required is some basic information such as the size of the item and the pick up and delivery locations. Once you submit this information, large item shipping companies will send you personalized quotes to complete your delivery based on the information you supplied. This gives you one simple space where you can compare services and choose the best service for you. Shipping companies on their platform are generally trying to fill their vehicles on journeys they are already making hence their quotes can be up to 75% cheaper than usual. Take the hassle out of your shipping needs with reliable, convenient and affordable shipping methods through Shiply.